Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Pedo Bear member of Vancouver 2010 Mascot group?


The Gazeta Olsztynska, a polish newspaper recently published an image showing PEDO BEAR alongside the Vancouver 2010 official Olympic mascots. Quatchi, Sumi, Miga and Mukmuk .

I hear that the newspaper took the picture from google,obviously not knowing that it was actually a parody illustration by Canadian graphic desiger/artist Michael Barrick.

We all know Pedo Bear right? Well, since I dont know much about him myself I'll fill you in. (I only know though people at my college) Pedobear appears on far right of the pic. Or, the drawing of the bear who looks a bit out of place.He is originally from 4chan message board, making fun of members who express sexual feelings for younger people.



Isn;t it funny that my teacher asked who Pedo Bear was today, and asked if he was an olympic mascot. Maybe he saw this article before we did??

No comments: